Barista training - how to brew your coffee?
‘How to brew your coffee?’ training aims at giving you practical skills for preparing a coffee with the use of accessories such as dripper, aero press and Italian cafetiere.
The course also allows you to get to know and understand the four key factors affecting the quality of a brewed coffee: the brewing recipe, the degree of beans grinding, the temperature of the water and the time of brewing. An essential element of the training is practice of brewing coffee with this devices.
The scope of the course:
- Getting to know the essential accessories and devices to prepare a coffee without the use
of an espresso machine,
- Understanding the main factors behind the coffee brewing: the amount of coffee, the degree of beans grinding, the brewing time and the temperature of the water,
- Exercise preparing a coffee using three methods: aeropress, drip and Italian cafeteria.
- Number of participants: 4 to 6 people
- Duration of the course: 6 hours (one 30-minute break is planned during the session)
- Course price: 500 PLN per person (including VAT tax)